What does the Alexander Technique offer?
Reduced tension, compression and overuse
- Leading to less fatigue, pain and discomfort in the body
- Increased productivity in daily tasks by making your use of your body more efficient
- Prevents injury from happening by becoming aware of harmful habits immediately
Coordination of posture and breathing
- Increased confidence, conveyed through thought and action
- Better vocalization and presence, improving communication and public speaking
- Reduction of stress, increase in calm and poise, helping to deal with stressful situations in a more constructive way
Efficiency in action
- Exercise, movement and daily tasks, including sitting and standing, become more streamlined and coordinated
- Fitness training improves the general and overall condition of the body, instead of putting excess strain on certain parts, like the neck or lower back.